As we are all aware the Coronavirus (COVID-19) is upon us & unfortunately effecting our community in ways we have never seen before.
As a valued customer we want to keep you updated on how we are taking the necessary precautions to ensure the health and safety of our Staff and our Customers. Here at Accurate Pest Management we continue to monitor the ever changing ongoing developments of the Coronavirus.
As of this moment we are open and trading as per usual.
Our Commitment remains unwavering to the health, safety & wellbeing of our Staff, Customers, Suppliers, Managers and entire Community.
Although we have had to implement some important measures to protect our staff, customers and any other entity we are in contact with.
The health and safety of all are our primary focus.
The measures to be introduced to protect all parties:
– Staff & Customers to advise if they have been or are experiencing flu-like symptoms. Minimum 14 days isolation.
– Social distancing, both in the office environments and out in the field (minimum 1.5m)
– No handshaking on arrival or departure
– Our Technicians will be wearing disposable gloves & face masks on all jobs for the entirety of the service
– Our Technicians will disinfect upon their departure (surfaces, areas and equipment eg) dispose of used equipment and use new protective gloves and masks at each new site
– All Customers have the option of not being on site while Services are being carried out, if this provides greater piece of mind
Again the health and well being of our community remains our primary focus.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to call our Office to discuss your concerns.
We appreciate your ongoing business and hope you all stay safe during these troubling times.
~ Rod Hill (Director), Bec Martyr and the Accurate Pest Management GC Team~
Get a Free Quote!
Describe your requirements and we’ll give you a call
within 24 hours or less.